Business Start Up
Most people who start up in business do so because they are entrepreneurs with a good business proposition and the commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Harts advise a range of new businesses on the key elements of the start-up process, and our close involvement at an early stage means you start off on the right track. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – e.g. sole trader, LLP partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete registration procedures with relevant authorities including Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Select an appropriate accounting system.